Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Lost : Season 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lost : Season 2

    Starts Wednesdasy! The excitement is too much! Looks like the season will start off with a bang, as they venture into the hatch. Who will be watching?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lost : Season 2

    Oh I'll probably explode before then...
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lost : Season 2

    I will be watching with GLEE!!!

    I can't remember what happened at the end of last season that I could not watch the season finale when it first aired but last week I got a chance to watch finally.....

    So messed up stuff with Arnst blowing up like that!!!
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lost : Season 2

    never watched any of the first series, would I be "lost" (no pun intended) if I started watching now? Everybody is real high on this show thought about checking it out.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lost : Season 2

    It's a great show. I'm sure they'll do enough recap to get you up to speed but here's a fast preview....

    Their plane crashed on an island, lots of weird things happen there, a small group tried to escape on a raft, they were stopped by another boat and a kid was kidnapped, the others on the island are about to open a weird hatch that they found burried.

    Tune in tonight at 8 on ABC. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lost : Season 2

    If I'm not mistaken there is a ( last season ) primer at 8:00 followed by the season opener at 9:00 .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •